Automated SAP API testing – webinar with the SAP PRESS authors
Join a free webinar hosted by authors of the “Testing SAP APIs: Strategy and Execution” SAP PRESS book and learn:
- Why automate testing SAP APIs
- What kind of SAP API testing can be automated
- When should we run SAP API automated tests
- How to run SAP API automated tests
Date: May, 28th
Time: 3 PM (UTC+2)
SAP API testing
A lot of companies all over the world are aware of the amazing possibilities offered by SAP application integration. Many enterprises use it as the main sales pipeline or to communicate with other systems and business partners (EDI integration). Unfortunately, most of these companies are still testing the changes done to the SAP API in a manual way, which can be time-consuming, costly, and risky.
Automation is the key
There is a solution to all the problems above – automation. SAP API testing can be set up with almost no effort compared to the old fashioned User Interface (UI) testing.
You’re probably wondering:
- Why should you start doing SAP API testing?
- How to set up your SAP API testing strategy and implement it in your projects successfully?
- What types of SAP API tests can be done?
- Who should perform the testing?
Three authors of SAP PRESS book “Testing SAP APIs: Strategy and Execution” are coming with the support and answers.
Free webinar with a Q&A panel
We invite you to our special webinar “Automated SAP API testing”. The hosts – Pontus Borgström, Michał Krawczyk and Korneliusz Kordus will share a lot of valuable content full of practical tips and solutions. They will also answer all your questions at a dedicated Q&A panel – you can comment and send your questions all the time, since the beginning of the webinar.
To register, please:
- Visit our webinar website.
- Fill the registration form:
3. That’s it! You’re registered for our webinar.
The registration deadline: May, 27th – 8 PM (UTC+2)
After registration, you will receive an email with all the necessary information. We will also send you a reminder a few days before and on the day of the webinar.
A week before the webinar, you will get a message from the ClickMeeting webinar platform, wherein you will find:
- Invitation to join our webinar – please, accept it and add to your calendar
- Video tutorial
Every registered person will also get a webinar recording and presentation a few days later.
See you soon!
In case of any questions, feel free to contact our Marketing Team: email@example.com.
We recommend you to follow us on LinkedIn where we regularly share all the updates and information about the webinar.