- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size
- Prepopulate known fields for you
- Understanding how you use our website
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up, we won’t ask you again
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Cookies are also stored by Google Analytics and other third-party services which measure the effectiveness and efficiency of Int4’s websites.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential website cookies – These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Website.
- Functionality – Int4 AG uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics, Customization and Advertising cookies – Int4 AG uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, language, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
- Social networking cookies– These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our websites through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may be used for advertising purposes too.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt-out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You may opt-out by clicking here: http://optout.aboutads.info/ or http://optout.networkadvertising.org/ (or if located in the European Union, by clicking here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/). Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
Essential website cookies: Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Websites to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, however, as described above.
How to contact us
You may also reach out to us by regular mail to:
6300 Zug, Switzerland
How to contact the appropriate authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body which is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).