Join a special webinar focused on FlashPipe – Simplifying CI/CD for SAP Integration Suite!
Take part in a special, free webinar by SAP Mentor Eng Swee Yeoh and learn more about enhancing and automating your Build-To-Deploy processes in SAP Integration Suite developments.
- What is CI/CD?
- How to use FlashPipe to implement CI/CD for SAP Integration Suite?
- See a demo on automated deployment using FlashPipe
Date: August, 12th
Time: 9 AM and 3 PM (CEST | UTC+2)
More about the host
Eng Swee is the go-to expert in SAP integration, and has been integrating SAP solutions since 2005. He regularly shares his knowledge in the form of publishing blog posts, speaking at TechEd and collaborating closely with SAP in product feedback and improvement.
- What is Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment?
- Introduction to FlashPipe
- He will also present the demo of using FlashPipe with SAP Integration Suite and dispel all your doubts at the Q&A panel.
Register for the event and bring your questions!
You can already register for our webinar. Don’t forget to prepare your questions – you can comment and ask the hosts anything all the time, since the beginning of the event.
To register, please:
1. Visit our webinar website.VISIT REGISTRATION PAGE
2. Fill the registration form:
3. That’s it! You’re registered for our webinar.
The registration deadline: August, 12th – 8 AM (CEST | UTC+2)
After registration, you will receive an email with all the necessary information (please check “Promotions” tab if you use GMail). We will also send you a reminder on the day of the webinar.
Use the “Add to calendar” option to remember about the selected session.
Every registered person will also get a webinar recording and presentation a few days later.
See you soon!
In case of any questions, feel free to contact our Marketing Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend you to follow us on LinkedIn where we regularly share all the updates and information about the webinar.