- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we treat emails you send us?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Int4 AG collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your answers in surveys, book-a-meeting pages and calculators
- Information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Information about actions taken by you in the emails that we send
- Ads interactions (only those linking to our website)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Int4 AG with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Apply for a job
- Sign up for our newsletter or any event
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Open emails we send to you
- Click on advertisement
- Book a meeting
Int4 AG may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Direct contact via email (see below How do we treat emails you send us)
How will we use your data?
Int4 AG collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Process the recruitment
- Execute the contract (only in case you signed one)
- To provide customer support
- Send materials that you’ve asked for
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Develop and improve our products and services;
- Send you necessary information about events that you’ve signed up
- Investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse
- Email you with product updates, news and events we think you might like
- Meet legal requirements
Int4 AG will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose(s) identified above and to the mentioned below categories of recipients. Int4 AG will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Back-office software solutions offered as a service
- CRM software solutions offered as a service
- Backup solutions offered as a service
How do we store your data?
Int4 AG stores your data at a highly secured CRM system.
Int4 AG uses the highest quality precautions to prevent possible misuse or unauthorized access. All your data is properly secured and protected against access by third parties.
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Int4 AG only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection or further processing.
How do we treat the emails you send us?
When you send us a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the team responsible for the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your email to another service.
If you have any questions about the processing of your email and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
Int4 AG would like to send you information about news, products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Int4 AG from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Int4 AG.
lf you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click unsubscribe/manage preferences in the email.
What are your data protection rights?
Int4 AG would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Int4 AG for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Int4 AG correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Int4 AG to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Int4 AG erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Int4 AG restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Int4 AG processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Int4 AG transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Access to your personal data is possible at the Administrator’s office.
In addition, the Administrator provides the e-mail address: office(at)int4.com through which you can contact regarding personal data.
Privacy policies of other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to contact us
You may also reach out to us by regular mail to:
6300 Zug, Switzerland
How to contact the appropriate authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body which is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).