Int4 IFTT – Use Case
S/4HANA conversion testing
In most SAP centric installations, many business processes start and finish outside the SAP ECC in the external systems (B2B-EDI, internal non- SAP systems, etc.). To validate and test the new SAP S/4HANA solution, we need to check all the integration flows after the conversion.
Int4 IFTT, with the use of its REPEATER function, can automatically repeat thousands of messages which existed in the old SAP ECC, without communicating with the real systems. The new business documents posted in SAP S/4HANA are automatically compared with the reference documents created before the S/4HANA conversion.
Problems to be solved:
- Limited business involvement due to unchanged business requirements (compared to greenfield implementations)
- Limited access to the vendors and customers – already live systems. No changes outside SAP
- Technically driven nature of conversion
- Cost reduction due to low involvement of external partners (customers, vendors) and business resources
- Meeting all business requirements by automated testing of thousands of cases
- Improved efficiency to Test Driven Development (TTD) approach
Int4 IFTT enables S/4HANA conversion by:
- Repeater feature – utilized for testing thousands of existing messages and documents, without real connections to integrated systems
- Testing all the integration scenarios based on IDocs, Proxies and AIF in both inbound and outbound directions
- Integration with the end to end automation testing tools while providing support for the business process testing by virtualization of connected systems
Int4 IFTT does more than SAP S/4HANA
Discover different use cases and learn more about Int4 IFTT and its capabilities or… Get in touch with us and let it surprise you on the demo session adjusted to your project’s needs.