Int4 SAP Mentors at the PIMON 2020
Last week, together with Eng Swee Yeoh we had the opportunity to give our very first lecture at the PIMON – Russian SAP User Group for SAP Integration. The topic of our presentation was SAP PO to SAP CPI migration – lessons learned. We’ve shared our experiences and conclusions after the first project of this kind at Int4.
Watch the video and learn about SAP PO to SAP CPI migration
Take a look at the video from the lecture and learn more about:
- 1:42 – Int4 company
- 5:02 – Development perspective on the SAP PO to SAP CPI migration
- 5:30 – Lack of automated migration tools from SAP
- 11:15 – No central data type repository
- 13:50 – How to replace RFC lookups in SAP CPI landscape?
- 15:48 – How to replace ABAP proxies?
- 22:53 – IDOC handling in SAP CPI
- 26:50 – SAP CPI monitoring
- 33:36 – SAP CPI adapter modules and adapters
- 38:20 – Operations perspective – connections
- 44:30 – SAP CPI to SAP PO automated testing complexity
- 48:01 – SAP PO migrations calculator
- 52:15 – SAP transport layer testing – intro
- 52:56 – Idea behind the automated testing solution
- 54:32 – SAP PO to SAP CPI migration fully automated testing using Int4 IFTT
Int4 IFTT – the one-step solution for testing all integration scenarios, including SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
If you want to find out more about the SAP PO to SAP CPI migration with Int4 IFTT tool, please contact us using the contact form below: